Better digital skills in schools – promoting inclusion for all students
The Blended Learning for Inclusion project supports the development of digital skills in your school and promotes inclusion of all students. We offer a free of charge process of adopting blended learning in your school! Let’s get blended!
Who can attend?
We welcome schools with pupils and students from 10 to 18 years old. (Each country can also fill in the correct school levels according to the national education system here). The program is targeted at teachers in the schools, and by improving teachers’ digital skills we aim to enhance all students’ inclusion in the digital era.
What does the project involve?
- The selected schools will be contacted, and their needs will be mapped with the SELFIE tool, by organizing focus group interviews and by interviewing teachers. A national report based on the research findings will be produced, reflecting the current situation in schools regarding digital skills, inclusive education, and blended learning.
- Training courses for teachers will be organized.
- A BLENDI ambassador from each school will have a chance to attend a unique BLENDI workshop for trainers in Barcelona in July 2021.
- The BLENDI Platform, a database and framework for students’ participation in digital environments will be available throughout the process.
- The BLENDI Toolkit, a practical digital toolkit developed by project partners will offer tips about using blended learning in the educational process.
- The BLENDI guidelines, a thorough background paper which analyses the BLENDI approach will support the application of the BLENDI methodology.
When does this take place?
The schools will be selected in autumn 2020, after which the programme in schools starts with the SELFIE tool and interviews. Trainings will take place in 2021. The project ends in 31.8.2022.
Who is organizing this?
The project takes place simultaneously in five European countries: Cyprus, Finland, Greece, Ireland, and Spain. The national coordinator in Greece is Athens Lifelong Learning Institute.
Does it cost something?
All materials and courses are funded by the Erasmus+ programme and are free of charge for the participating schools and teachers.
How can we apply?
Enter your name and school information in the form below:
SCHOOL PARTICIPATION FORM
GDPR Athens Lifelong Learning Institute complies with GDPR 679/2016 regulations.