DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION IN ADULT EDUCATION FOR INCLUSIVE ONLINE TRAINING
Covid-19 pandemic revealed the need for digital transformation of adult education organizations in both Greece and Europe. Adult educators, learners and organizations were not fully prepared for the digital transformation of courses as they received no or very little professional training for this.
The project titled “Transform: Digital transformation in adult education for inclusive online training” aims to support adult education organisations in the pathway for digital transformation to high-quality inclusive online training which fully meets learners’ needs.
- e-Toolkit “Quality assurance for digital transformation to high-quality inclusive online training in adult education organisation”.
- Assessment Tool with micro-credential “Digital Transformator”
- OOC “Developing adult educators’ digital competences for pedagogical activities towards digital transformation to high-quality inclusive online training”
- e-Guide: Facilitation of the Learning Hub “Digital transformation to high-quality online training”
- Short Online course (SOC) “Gender equality in the labour market”
The objectives of the project are:
- to support adult education organisations and their staff to make use of digital technologies for inclusive, high quality online training to satisfy learner’s expectations for digital education;
- to develop adult educators’ digital competences on the base of European Framework for the Digital Competence of Educators;
- to support an engagement of adult learners, especially with fewer opportunities, in their path to digital education
- Social Innovation Fund, Lithuania (Coordinator)
- Growth Coop, Spain
- Motivation Technologies, Latvia
- Vytautas Magnus University, Lithuania
- Athens Lifelong Learning Institute (Greece)
Erasmus +, Key Action 02