Do you want us to set up together your new enterprise?
The Athens Lifelong Learning Institute invites you to participate in the “Access Enterprise” seminar.
Starting a business remains a difficult task and there is a real need for targeted support.
Attend the free four-day entrepreneurship seminar and learn all about entrepreneurship!
The Seminar takes place every Monday and Wednesday from Monday, February 8 to Wednesday, February 17, 2021 at 15.00 – 18.00 pm. through the online education platform of the Athens Lifelong Learning Institute.
The aim of the seminar is to provide the necessary knowledge and skills to start your own business. The four-day entrepreneurship seminar includes very useful topics, such as:
- 1. My idea
- 2. Am I a made-up businessman?
- 3. How do I set up a business?
- 4. The legal aspects of setting up a business
- 5. Financial aspects of the business
- 6. Business plans and planning
- 7. Sales
- 8. Marketing
- 9. Business Administration
- 10. Leadership and Business Management
- 11. What I need to run my business
- 12. Employment of employees
Those participants who wish to continue receive personalized counseling and guidance from experienced mentors, in order to develop their business idea into a sustainable business plan and start their own business.
The seminar is targeted to new entrepreneurs, to all those who are thinking of starting a business now and to all creative people in business life.