ONLINE RESOURCES TO SUPPORT PRISONERS’ FAMILIES
- Roadmap on existing programmes/services that meet the needs of prisoners’ families
- UpFamilies´ mobile application.
- Training Manual to mobilise community capacity to provide support and assistance to prisoners’ families
- Educational boards with key information about fake news and how to deal with them
– Analysis of previous relevant studies and mapping of local programs/services.
– Establishment of the Expert’s Board which will consist of elders and persons who work with elders and will provide their opinion on the material developed
– Provision of educational material and attractive products to people who work with elders that can be used even after the end of the project
- Fundación Diagrama Intervención Psicosocial (Spain – Coordinator)
- Aproximar – Cooperativa de Solidariedade Social (Portugal)
- Asociata Vis Juventum (Romania)
- European Strategies Consulting (Romania)
- Athens Lifelong Learning Institute (Greece)
- Interchange Non-Profit gUG (Germany)
- Mundo da Carolina – Associação de Apoio a Crianças e Jovens (Portugal)
Erasmus +, Key Action 02, Cooperation partnerships in adult education