ONLINE RESOURCES TO SUPPORT PRISONERS’ FAMILIES
- Roadmap on existing programmes/services that meet the needs of prisoners’ families
- UpFamilies´ mobile application.
- Training Manual to mobilise community capacity to provide support and assistance to prisoners’ families
- Development of a compendium of existing services available, which can help prisoners’ families to cope with imprisonment impacts.
- Creation of a network of institutions and professionals that work with prisoners’ families, promoting alliances and cooperation between all.
- Creation of a mobile application with existing services and programmes available for prisoners’ families.
- E- learning training activities for professionals working with prisoners’ families
- Development of a Training Manual that provides information on how civil society organizations canunderstand and address families with incarcerated members’ needs.
- Fundación Diagrama Intervención Psicosocial (Spain – Coordinator)
- Aproximar – Cooperativa de Solidariedade Social (Portugal)
- Asociata Vis Juventum (Romania)
- European Strategies Consulting (Romania)
- Athens Lifelong Learning Institute (Greece)
- Interchange Non-Profit gUG (Germany)
- Mundo da Carolina – Associação de Apoio a Crianças e Jovens (Portugal)
Funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or the European Commission. Neither the European Union nor the European Commission can be held responsible for them.
Grant Agreement Number: 2021-1-ES01-KA220-ADU-000025967
Erasmus +, Key Action 02, Cooperation partnerships in adult education