COVID‑19 crisis has resulted in a significant increase in online learning by adults. However, adult educators across Europe were plunged into a situation to pursue the training that had started as classroom-based to online, with no or very little professional training for this digital transformation.
The project aims to support adult education organisations and adult educators in the pathway for digital transformation to high-quality inclusive online training by developing the Learning Hub “Digital Transformation”.
- e-Toolkit “Quality assurance for digital transformation to high-quality inclusive online training in adult education organisation”
- Assessment Tool with micro-credential “Digital Transformator”
- OOC “Developing adult educators’ digital competences for pedagogical activities towards digital transformation to high-quality inclusive online training”
- e-Guide: Facilitation of the Learning Hub “Digital transformation to high-quality online training”
- Short Online course (SOC) “Gender equality in the labour market”
- Producing the strategic recommendations to develop the digital transformation plans, methodology to measure the quality of developed online training course and monitoring methodology to measure the effectiveness of providing the online training course.
- Defining the digital competences and producing a multi-choice assessment test with the possibility to obtain the micro-credential “Digital Transformator”.
- Producing 7 short online learning modules.
- Developing 4 guidelines: methodology and training plan to run the OOC, assessment strategy to define adult educators’ digital competences, incorporation of good example of the subject-specific course “Gender equality in the labour market” to the learning process, creating awareness of importance of implementing the digital transformation plans and quality measures within AE organisations.
- Developing 4 short modules: Participation in the labour market and main reasons for gender discrimination; Gender Pay Gap, Work-Life balance; Overcoming the stereotypes in the labour market
- Social Innovation Fund – Coordinator (Lithuania)
- GROWTH COOP (Spain)
- Motivation Technologies (Latvia)
- Vytautas Magnus University (Lithuania)
- Athens Lifelong Learning Institute (Greece)
Erasmus +, Key Action 02, Cooperation partnership in adult education