- A leaflet presenting the Vision for the SE co-creation hub as an innovative model.
- Reports with photos prepared by the fellows on the knowledge and experience gained within the fellowship program.
- Short movie presenting the development of the community-based physical space for SEs.
- Reports on the outcomes and impact of the tested innovation for the participants (SEs and their representatives).
- Mapping good practices on addressing SE needs and challenges within the 4 partner countries and identifying the potential successful role models for managing SE hubs and elaborating particular activities.
- Vision on SE co-creation hub model that will include innovative organizational and staff management instruments suitable for SEs and SE hubs.
- Identifying testing organizations and SE beneficiaries in each partner country.
- Testing of innovative inclusive training programs for staff recruitment, retention and internal training of SE personnel and SE target groups.
- Securing of community-based physical space shared among local enterprises and testing of its management.
- PRISM – Promozione Internazionale Sicilia – Mondo, (Italy)
- Athens Lifelong Learning Institute, (Greece)
- Bulgarski Centar Za Nestopansko Pravo Fondation (Bulgaria)
- Uniwersytet Lodzki (Poland)
Erasmus +, Key Action 03, Social inclusion through education, training and youth