Researcher in the field of criminology
As Researcher Criminologist you will be part of a very dynamic team on a mission to foster an environment of empowerment through lifelong learning, knowledge and personal development and to enhance innovation processes in the areas of human capital development.
Responsibilities and accountabilities:
– bibliographical scientific research,
– curriculum development,
– quantitative and qualitative research [surveys, interviews and focus groups],
– analysis of survey results,
– report writing,
– reviewing of journals, articles and publications on issues related to media literacy.
Qualifications/ Skills required
– coursework / research in media literacy
– excellent command of Greek and English,
– excellent writing, editing and reviewing skills,
– excellent communication skills,
– excellent ICT skills [Microsoft Office].
– strong attention to detail
– ability to work independently, as well as part of a team and
– ability to adapt to a fast-paced and highly fluid work environment