Our team is growing bigger.
We are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated Communications Manager to support our outreach work on a number of EU-funded projects, in the fields of human rights and justice, digital transformation, adult education, school education and environment and sustainability.
The successful candidate will focus specifically on the development and implementation of communication plans as defined in various projects. Additionally, the role will cover the creation, expanding and day-to-day management of a national and international stakeholder community.
The candidate that will join our organisation, be a member of our leadership team, and report to the General Manager.
Responsibilities and accountabilities:
execution and reporting of agreed communication tasks in projects to the
highest standard (inc. social media management, website content
management, article writing, maintaining editorial calendars, preparation
of newsletters and dissemination contents, visual content creation etc.)
- Organisation and
delivery of multiplier events (conferences, workshops etc.)
- Drafting and
updating communication plans for projects (existing and new)
- Working closely
with project team members but also across other teams.
- Communication of
The ideal candidate for this position should:
- Be self-driven and organised
- Work cooperatively with multiple stakeholders from across Europe
- Understand and apply EU funding rules to projects
- Possess communications management expertise in technology / ICT field
- Provide expertise in general communications and community management
processes and tools
- Be able to positively influence others to achieve results in line with
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills both in
Greek and in English
- Set priorities, develop work schedules, monitor progress towards goals
and track actions.
- Be flawless in administration
- Have a strong sense of aesthetics (expertise and experience in graphic
desire is preferred).
- excellent command
of Greek and English,
- excellent writing,
editing and reviewing skills,
- excellent communication skills,
- excellent ICT
skills [Microsoft Office and social media].
candidates should forward their CV and a cover letter to email@example.com in an email titled “Communications Manager”.
If high volume of applications is received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for online interviews, expected to occur mid/end April 2023.
Thank you for your understanding. Second interviews, in which candidates will be given a task, may follow.