- Αυτή η εκδήλωση έχει τελειώσει.
6/6 – Mental Health Awareness in Criminal Justice
Δεκέμβριος 10, 2020 @ 11:30 πμ – 4:00 μμ EET
Join us on a learning journey on how to
support prisoners with mental health issues.
You will have access to the AWARE Study Manual and
other resources, engage in group discussions and participate in weekly webinars on the following themes:
- Mental Health Awareness in prison
- What could / should I (or my colleagues) do as a non-experi- enced professional/ volunteer?
- What resources do I have?
- Mental Health as a primary key to (re)integration
The AWARE training on mental health awareness in prisons kicks off on Thursday November 5,.
To whom is this training addressed? Prison staff, probation services, civil society organisations and volunteers who work with former prisoners.
Where does the training take place? On the AWARE Community of practice on EPALE.
Already registered? Join the community of practice εδώ.
Not yet registered? Create your account on EPALE εδώ and then join the AWARE community of practice.