European SafeOnline Initiative
- A guide for adapting and implementing the project in other countries.
- Training material for teachers and parents on thematic fields such as cyberbullying, privacy and social media.
- Training sessions for parents on new media and safe navigation online.
- A book detailing the project approach.
- Adaptation and implementation of the successful SafeOnline Initiative project at national level.
- Creation of training materials for trainers and parents.
- Training sessions of parents in new media and safe use of the Internet.
- Dissemination of the results of the project so that they can be used and applied in other countries.
- Child Focus, Coordinator (Belgium)
- Gezinsbond (Belgium)
- Ligue des familles (Belgium)
- West University of Timisoara (Romania)
- Univeristy of Sofia “St.Kliment Ohridski” (Bulgaria)
- Athens Lifelong Learning Institute (Athens)
- European University of Cyprus (Cyprus
- European Association for Viewers Interests – EAVI (Belgium)
Erasmus +, Key Action 03, Support for policy reform, Social inclusion tand common values: the contribution in the field of education and training.