Corporate Digital Transformation for Remote Working
The project Digital Transformation – Corporate Digital Transformation for Remote Working aims to help SMEs – SMEs managers, employees, new entrepreneurs and low skilled adults – adjust and adapt to the new normal caused by the coronavirus outbreak by improving their digital skills and remote working skills.
Business owners worry about communication problems, employee isolation, data security issues, and diminished productivity. These challenges can be solved with the right technology and few best practices.
- Self-assessment tool to evaluate the current stage of the digital transformation for SMEs to work remotely
- Handbook for adult staff
- Training course, completely delivered online, aiming at the development of skills of the target group, to support effective design and implementation the digital transformation for SMEs to work remotely
To achieve the objectives of the project, the partnership will develop SMEs needs specific learning solution integrating:
the “New Normal Curriculum” that will define the framework for developing of the training content in the online platform
- a “Handbook” for adult staff, and
the “Online Training Platform” that will include the training digital material.
- FH Joanneum University of Applied Sciences (Austria) – Coordinator
- GrantXpert Consulting Ltd (Cyprus)
- Francisco de Vitoria University – Universidad Francisco de Vitoria (Spain)
- Technical Institute of Heraklion Chamber of Commerce and Industry(Greece)
- Athens Lifelong Learning Institute (Greece)
Erasmus +, Key Action 02