– Guidelines for stakeholders and educators including an extensive description of the methodology of the project and instructions for educators on the use of augmented assessment material.
– The Augmented Assessment Library: it will be a useful tool for educational practitioners as its design process will take into account and combine contemporary developments in the field of Augmented Reality (AR), formative and summative assessment and inclusive education with special emphasis on migrant students. The Library will contain the pools of augmented assessment materials for Maths and Science in 4th- 6th grade and 7th- 9th grade
– The Augmented Assessment Curriculum and educational resources for trainers and teachers for the creation and application of augmented assessment materials.
– Development of a common framework for the identification of the knowledge that students are expected to have in Maths and Science in 4th– 6th grade and 7th- 9th grade and creation of assessment material based on this framework.
– Creation of the Augmented Assessment Library, hosting all the assessment materials after they become augmented via augmented reality applications. The Library will also include relevant educational materials for the training of trainers and teachers on the use and the creation of augmented assessment questions.
– Development of the Augmented Assessment Curriculum, which will be implemented of the training of teachers in all participating countries. The curriculum will focus on augmented reality technologies and multimedia for inclusive formative and summative assessment of migrants and newly arrived migrants students, and on inclusive teaching.
– Training courses for 80 teachers to familiarize them with the augmented assessment materials and to support them to create new augmented assessment material.
– Pilot implementation of the augmented assessment materials to 800 students across Europe.
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece (coordinator)
Athens Lifelong Learning Institute, Greece
University of Helsinki, Finland
European University Cyprus, Cyprus
Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Spain
Polytechnic Institute of Porto, Portugal
Institute of Educational Policy, Greece
Cyprus Pedagogical Institute, Cyprus
- National Education Council, Portugal
Erasmus+, Key Action 03