EU Project Manager
We are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated Project Manager for EU projects. The candidate will join our organisation, be a member of our leadership team, and report to the General Manager.
As a Project Manager, you will be part of a very dynamic team on a mission to foster an environment of empowerment through lifelong learning, knowledge and personal development and to enhance innovation processes in the areas of human capital development.
The successful candidate is expected to have a strong understanding of current social problems and excellent – and proven – project management skills including planning, execution, monitoring, reporting, and capacity building. The Project Manager will be responsible for delivering all programme outcomes on time, within budget and of high standards and quality.
Responsibilities and accountabilities:
– Plan and organize project activities, steer the work of project consortia, report progress to funding authorities.
– Directly implement projects activities such as organizing field research, drafting studies/reports/deliverables, planning & organizing events, etc.
– Coordinate the implementation of projects’ tasks when assigned to project partners and/or colleagues of relevant departments of the organization (communication, finance, translation, etc.), ensuring final delivery.
– Management communication activities to third parties and stakeholders during project implementation
– Communicate daily with international project partners;
– Monitor project progress
Organise and participate in teleconferences / project meetings / workshops / conferences.
Qualifications / Skills required
– educational background in social sciences,
– excellent command of Greek and English,
– excellent writing, editing and reviewing skills,
– excellent communication skills,
– excellent ICT skills [Microsoft Office and social media].
Approximate working hours per week: Full time
Location: 62 Kifisias av, 151 25, Marousi
Email address to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org