Be one (1) of the 24 social enterprises or 24 adult learners who will take part in 24 shadowing programs for SEs in 3 European countries. Deadline: June 20, 2022
APPLY NOW FOR THE INTERNATIONAL SHADOWING PROGRAM FOR SOCIAL ENTERPRISES
INTERNATIONAL SHADOWING PROGRAM FOR SOCIAL ENTERPRISES
If you are a social enterprise or are part of one and you are:
curious to find out how other SEs work in Italy, Greece, Bulgaria and Poland
ready to be a host organization and welcome fellow entrepreneurs from these countries to exchange challenges and strengths in terms of management and expert work with your target groups, or
ready to be a fellow and travel to one of these countries to exchange challenges and strengths in terms of management and expert work within your SE and
motivated for further development of your activities and open to acquiring new knowledge and experience
This shadowing program is just for you!
Local program coordinators are:
- In Italy: PRISM Impresa Sociale
- In Greece: Athens Lifelong Learning Institute
- In Bulgaria: Bulgarian Center for Not-for-Profit Law (BCNL)
- In Poland: University of Lodz
The international shadowing program for social enterprises (SE) is an inclusive fellowship training program for SEs staff managers and trainers. It is part of – SEHUBS co-creating hubs for social enterprises (SEs) from Italy, Greece, Bulgaria, and Poland, developed for the ones who dream to change the world.
The shadowing program provides opportunities for direct exchange of knowledge and experience on beneficiary level, encouraging the establishment of new strategic partnerships between SEs from the 4 European countries. It focuses on different areas of operation of SEs and allows exchanges by sending and hosting SEs from various sectors in Italy, Greece, Bulgaria, and Poland.
The program aims to meet and offer common learning spaces for 48 trainees and adult learners among which 24 social enterprises and 24 representatives of SEs, who are interested in innovative tools and methods for personal job development and social inclusion.
Each shadowing program will be conducted by 1 local organization (SE) hosting 1 fellow – representative of a foreign SE – within 6 days between July and October, 2022.
CONDITIONS FOR APPLICATION:
To apply for the shadowing program as a host organization, the applicant SE shall simultaneously meet the following 5 main criteria:
- The SE operates at least 1 year before the date of application.
- The SE has the capacity (physical space and necessary equipment) to provide a 6-day shadowing program for 1 fellow between July and October 2022.
- The SE has human resources – 1 expert (at least) who speaks English and can be engaged with 1 fellow (manager/employee).
- The SE has expertise from experience regarding challenges and strengths in terms of management and expert work with its target groups.
- The SE has strong motivation for further development of its activities and is open to acquiring knowledge and experience.
The application will be accepted for consideration if the official representative of the social enterprise has completed and sent this application form by June 20th, 2022.
Important: Preferences will be given to the SE applicants whose team members have participated in the “HUMAN CAPITAL – The most important resource for any social enterprise”, organized by the program coordinators.
Important: At the time of application, the SE applicant must certify that, as a host organization, it will be able to provide all necessary anti-epidemic measures imposed in the country to ensure the safety of the fellow. This requirement will be a condition of the application form.
LOGISTICS, RIGHTS AND COMMITMENTS OF THE HOST ORGANIZATION:
Each SE selected as a host organization:
- shall hold a 6-day shadowing program for 1 foreign fellow within the period July – October, 2022;
- shall sign a contract and issue an invoice for service provision (for hosting 1 foreign fellow) according to the program requirements.
Important: On the basis of the signed contract each SE selected as a host organization will receive a payment for covering the facility and organizational costs for hosting 1 foreign fellow.
Attention: Up to 6 local host organizations can be selected in each of the 4 countries (Italy, Greece, Bulgaria, and Poland).
CONDITIONS FOR APPLICATION:
To apply for the shadowing program, the applicant fellow shall simultaneously meet the following 4 main criteria:
- The applicant is a trainer or teacher of a disadvantaged group (target group of the SE) or is a staff manager of SE personnel.
- The applicant speaks English.
- The applicant can travel and participate in a 6-day shadowing program in Bulgaria, Italy, Greece, Poland between July and October 2022.
- The applicant has a strong motivation for further professional development and is open to acquiring new knowledge and experience.
The application will be accepted for consideration if the official representative of the SE nominating the applicant has completed and sent the application form by June 20, 2022.
A social enterprise can nominate more than 1 applicant from its team.
Important: Preferences will be given to the applicants who have participated in the “HUMAN CAPITAL – The most important resource for any social enterprise”, organized by the program coordinators.
Important: At the time of application, the applicant must give prior consent that if he/she is selected as a fellow, he/she must have a valid travel certificate and will comply with all current anti-epidemic measures adopted in each of the four countries.
LOGISTICS, RIGHTS AND COMMITMENTS OF THE FELLOW ORGANIZATION:
Each SE representative selected as a fellow organization:
- shall attend a 6-day shadowing program in a foreign host organization (in Italy, Greece, Bulgaria, Poland) between July and October 2022
- shall sign an agreement for participation in the
Important: All travel expenses and accommodation of the fellow will be fully covered on the basis of the signed agreement.
Attention: Each of the 4 countries (Italy, Greece, Bulgaria and Poland) can send up to 6 local fellows to participate in the shadowing program.
MATCHING HOST ORGANIZATIONS WITH FELLOWS ORGANIZATIONS:
The procedure for matching all 24 pairs of host organizations and fellows will be carried out by the program coordinators.
In the matching process we will take into account the highest number of matches in the answers of the applicants and will look for the most expedient crossbreeds between them. The potential of each pair of 1 host organization and 1 fellow will be analyzed based on the information and preferences indicated in their application forms, considering also:
- their motivation for participation in the program,
- the field of activity of the host organization and the field of activity of the SE where the fellow is working,
- the professional background and position of the fellow, and
- their challenges and strengths in terms of management and expert work with their target groups.
Important: The results of the matching procedure will be announced at the end of June 2022.
Important: All approved host organizations shall conduct their shadowing programs for the approved foreign fellows in the period July – August 2022.
Attention: The shadowing programs in Greece will be conducted in the period September-October 2022.
FOR MORE INFORMATIONS:
If you have any questions, please, do not hesitate to email us: email@example.com, Contact Person: Aylin Yumerova, BCNL.