DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION IN ADULT EDUCATION FOR INCLUSIVE ONLINE TRAINING
- State of Art report on the survey about the situation with digital transformation to high-quality inclusive online training in adult education organisations in the partners countries
- 2nd transnational face-to-face partnership meeting hosted by Growth Coop took place in Granada (ES). The aim of the meeting – to finalise e-Toolkit “Quality assurance for digital transformation in adult education organisations to high-quality inclusive online training
ABOUT THE PROJECT
To ensure the complex approach to support adult educators and adult education organisations in the path to digital transformation for high-quality inclusive online training corresponding to learners’ needs, the Learning Hub “Digital Transformation” is developed in Moodle learning environment”.
Following project results are produced:
e-Toolkit “Quality assurance for digital transformation to high-quality inclusive online training in adult education organisation” – it consists of three interconnected online learning tools for adult education organisations to implement their digital transformation plans
• Introduction: E-Toolkit as an educational pathway for increasing capacity of adult education organisation and their staff for digital transformation.
• Strategical recommendations to develop the digital transformation plans within the adult education organisations
The main aim of the e-Toolkit is to build capacity of adult education organisations and their educational staff for implementing the digital transformation to high-quality inclusive online training in order to satisfy learner’s expectations for online training.
Strategic recommendations include the measures/actions for the 6 following structural aspects:
- Strategy and management of digitalization in the organization.
- ICT infrastructure, user-friendly ICT tools and secure platforms.
- Digitally competent and confident education staff.
- Effective planning and development of the online training courses.
- Quality assurance mechanisms for online training.
- Marketing of (online) training services
● Methodology to measure the quality of developed online training course.
● Monitoring methodology to measure the effectiveness of providing the online training course
This online learning tool guides adult education organizations’ managers and staff through the process on how to measure the quality of developed (or obtained) online training course before it is implemented for adult learners.
The methodology covers the assessment of the quality of an online training course’s following areas:
- organization of the learning process (lessons plan, duration, combination of the theoretical materials and practical exercises);
- digital tools and open educational resources;
- learners support, interaction between teacher and learners, licensing and copyrights of provided material, technological decisions as well as applicability of the course for blended learning or self learning
This online learning tool guides adult education organizations’ managers and staff through the process on how to involve adult learners into monitoring and measuring the quality of the delivery of the online training course they have participated in. The procedure is carried out by learners themselves and consists of two parts:
- evaluation of the basic aspects of the training course (such as the learning materials, the learning platform, and the digital tools),
- evaluation of subject-specific aspects of the training course (such as the practical exercises, the lesson plan and the availability of learner’s guide for blended learning or self-learning)